Friday, July 11, 2008

Gotta Haves

I figured that I'd start my blog off with something easy...the stuff that I want. As I'm moving out in nine days, currently not working, and have this evasive obligation to feed myself, I can't afford any of this. But a girl can dream can't she?



White trench $119 Pink strapless dress $119 (both Bebe).

Every girl needs a classic trench, and I want one in either white or tan. As for the dress, I fell in love with in yellow at the store, but there was no picture for it.






Black Shirt 30 Pounds Floral Dress 59 Pounds (both from ASOS).

I heard about ASOS in a blog somewhere and decided to check it out. Of course I absolutely fell in love with have the items on the site. I wish I had found this when I had money at my disposal.
It's definitely a good thing that I had mini shopping spree at H&M before I quit, because I won't be able to buy clothes or accessories for along time. I sincerely hope that Sacramento has some good thrift stores, because I can't completely quit shopping cold turkey.
On another midly-venting note, I'm a little perturbed that I have to ride a bike at my new school and for a fairly shallow reason. You can't wear heels on a bicycle. I have a hard time finding cute flats that don't kill my feet, so I opt for heels. The only flats I wear besides flip-flops are my beloved brown cowboy-esque boots. They're great, but I can't wear boots in 100+ degree weather. If anyone knows of a good brand of flats that are supportive on the arches, please let me know.



No comments: